- Delivery is made by Royal Mail or Carrier.
- At present, we are only able to accept orders from within UK & countries within EU. For orders outside of this area, please contact us.
- We can only accept payment in Sterling.
- All items remain the property of The Ultimate Food Company (Kendal) Ltd until payment is processed.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order, without notice.
- Due to the nature of our products, all products offered are subject to availability, and can be withdrawn at any time without notice. If your order cannot be fulfilled, then we will offer you an alternative or a full refund.
- The Customer shall inspect the goods within a reasonable time after their receipt and shall be deemed to have accepted the goods unless within 7 days after their receipt the Customer shall have notified the seller that the goods are rejected. (This does not however affect the customer’s statutory rights). If no such action has been taken, Ultimate Food Company (Kendal) Limited shall consider the products being as described, of satisfactory quality and fit for their purposes, and may not accept any reject at a later date
- You have the right to cancel the order within 7 days of placing it or 7 days of receipt of the goods (whichever is the longer). Goods must be returned unopened and undamaged. Refunds will be paid as soon as possible, but in any event within thirty (30) days. You must arrange for and pay the costs of returning the Products to The Ultimate Food Company (Kendal) ltd. If you want the Ultimate Food Company to arrange a courier collection of the Products then you must contact us by telephone and we will arrange a collection and advise you of cost.
- In cases where the rejection of the goods is due to a defect or discrepancy in the order, the Customer is entitled to a full refund or replacement. The faulty or damaged product must be returned to Ultimate Food Company (Kendal) Limited before the refund or replacement can be issued.
- In cases where the rejection is due to an incorrect order from the Customer or to dissatisfaction, the Customer is entitled to a partial refund (full refund less postage costs) only. Goods must be returned to Ultimate Food Company (Kendal) Limited before the partial refund can be issued.
- As we use a third party payment processor, we cannot be held liable for any loss of financial information.
- We will never share, rent or sell your personal details with any third party.
- Claims for damage, mis-shipping, dissatisfaction should be made within 24 hours of receipt. If you make more than 2 claims, we have the right to refuse to sell items to you in the future.
- You are responsible for ensuring safe delivery of any returned items. We do not accept responsibility for return postage costs or items lost or damaged in transit to us or any other circumstances beyond our control, except at our discretion.
- Images shown are for illustration purposes only, actual products may differ slightly.
- We have the right to change these terms & conditions at any time and without prior notice.
- The terms & conditions do not affect your consumer statutory rights.
- If the goods are to be rejected in the time limit above, the Customer shall comply with the return procedure as defined below. Ultimate Food Company (Kendal) Limited will not accept any returned goods should the return not follow the aforementioned return procedure.
- Returns must be within seven (7) working days of delivery for any reason. Please e-mail us, using the contact page of our web site, with the following information: Your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number and a description of the product damage or shortage.
Ultimate Food (Kendal) Limited
10 Beezon Estate
- Any opened or damaged products will not be eligible for a refund/exchange. It is advisable that a certificate of posting is obtained.
Company registration name: The Ultimate Food Company (Kendal) Ltd
Company place of Registration: England
Company registration address: 10 Beezon Estate, Kendal, Cumbria, LA9 6BW. UK
Company registration number: 4201404
Contact phone number: 01539 733329
Contact email: email@example.com
We bought The Ultimate Plum Pudding from the shop at Low Sizergh Barn. The pudding lived up to its name and was lovely.
I just wanted to congratulate you on your Ultimate Triple Ginger pud, which I had from the Wine Society. Best ever ginger anything that I've ever tried!
I received 'The Ultimate Chocolate Pudding' as a gift for Christmas. It was absolutely delicious. Where can I buy this product.
My brother who hates Christmas puddings had a small slice and then asked for another piece’ I was astonished.
Not being a great lover of Christmas pudding it remained uneaten until summer. We decided we better eat it rather than go to waste! It is the best pudding I have ever tasted.
The Plum pudding we took to North Norfolk for a family get together between christmas and new year and everyone thought it was spectacular (even Jane my partner who is not a fan of christmas pudding)
None of my family would eat xmas puddings until we ate yours… and now everyone does.
Excellent chutneys and excellent on line service.
Delicious & great presents too!
Having just purchased, (and consumed!) one of your Ultimate Plum Puddings, I simply had to commend you on your truthful description of an absolutely first class pudding.