First of all please register. In order to access the online shop you need to be registered as a fundraiser. Don't worry, we will not bombard you with emails.
No Bother Fast Track:
- Register as a fundraiser so you can access all the fundraiser pages.
- Go to the create your own label page. Choose one of our standard images and just type in your text.
- Place your order online. We can all manage that – it’s just shopping!
- Choose your delivery date. We need minimum 2-3 weeks' notice.
- Take delivery of your puddings. Pay your invoice.
- Sell your puddings
- Count your profits.
It really is that easy. Only the selling requires effort.
The much longer version:
Much of this website’s fundraising content is included in our fundraiser information pack for you to download, print and take to meetings. You can also take advantage of our tasting sample offer, which you'll find in the fundraiser shop, so everyone can be assured that the quality of the puddings is all we claim.
Once you have decided that puddings would be good for your funds (if not your waistline) you need to decide how you are going to sell them. There are many tried and tested methods and I’m sure you can invent some more.
- Christmas Fairs. Pile them high and watch them fly! We can supply tasting samples – just give tiny tastes, no more than 10g. We have poster templates to download. You can download jpgs of your label designs from the label page. Think of bundling – xmas pud and a brandy butter. Xmas pud and a sticky toffee for boxing day. All 5 sponge puddings mmmmm!
- Preorders: Use the Fundraiser PLOF (Price List / Order Form) to take advance orders from your customers before ordering the exact quantity you want from us. It has pictures and descriptions, you can add your label and you can edit prices you want to charge, contact details etc to make it how you want it. It prints out as an A4 sheet or you can email it. So it’s perfect for schools and for newsletters but also lends itself to...
- Emailing all your friends and colleagues: get them to forward to their contacts. Bear in mind location – you need to be able to distribute orders. Amazing results have been achieved through work networks.
- Another work idea – if you work in a large office building or have a good relationship with a large local firm maybe you could do an atrium sale one lunchtime. Poster in advance and provide some tastes. A one hour fair that can produce substantial sales.
- Markets: You’ll need to make back your stall cost so take plenty of stock and sell hard. Stand in the aisles and drag them in with tastes. If they buy one item be a bit cheeky and try and sell a second. Go on it’s for a good cause and it’s fun!
- Door to door: Only if you know your neighbours.
- Corporate Gifts: See if you can persuade local businesses to back your cause and have a great corporate gift too. It’s easy to do a label with their logo or message on. One rugby team persuaded the local undertaker to take some. The mind boggles. Speaking of which . . .
- Get the team selling: If they are going on a sports tour or challenge one school insists each team member has to sell at least 2 dozen puddings with a prize for the one who sells the most. Young people can be amazingly sales creative. The Apprentice is old hat - these guys have been doing it for years.
- Build a great hamper around your puddings and raffle it.
- Do you have regular coffee mornings or supporters meetings? Get some stock in any time through the autumn.
- Cafeteria or tea room? Stick them by the till.
Before you know it you’ll be the pudding person and people will be crossing the street to avoid you. No, how could I say that. They’ll be rushing across to buy another!
One last word of advice. Put yours to one side. Don’t sell the lot and have to go to Tesco for your pudding. It’s tragic but it has happened.
Take a look now at our mouthwatering range of fundraising puddings. Use the ready reckoner or go to prices and discounts to decide whether you can take advantage of our discount offers. Then think labels and have fun playing with the label creator to make the puddings all your own.
We bought The Ultimate Plum Pudding from the shop at Low Sizergh Barn. The pudding lived up to its name and was lovely.
I just wanted to congratulate you on your Ultimate Triple Ginger pud, which I had from the Wine Society. Best ever ginger anything that I've ever tried!
I received 'The Ultimate Chocolate Pudding' as a gift for Christmas. It was absolutely delicious. Where can I buy this product.
My brother who hates Christmas puddings had a small slice and then asked for another piece’ I was astonished.
Not being a great lover of Christmas pudding it remained uneaten until summer. We decided we better eat it rather than go to waste! It is the best pudding I have ever tasted.
The Plum pudding we took to North Norfolk for a family get together between christmas and new year and everyone thought it was spectacular (even Jane my partner who is not a fan of christmas pudding)
None of my family would eat xmas puddings until we ate yours… and now everyone does.
Excellent chutneys and excellent on line service.
Delicious & great presents too!
Having just purchased, (and consumed!) one of your Ultimate Plum Puddings, I simply had to commend you on your truthful description of an absolutely first class pudding.